The Boomerang coffee house is focused on building relationships, while serving excellent drinks and food. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Washington, in a vibrant and growing community offering relaxation for residential and business needs. We hope you will schedule your next meeting, event or birthday party at Boomerang!
Our third-wave coffee house provides excellent service, local food and hand-crafted beverages, making Boomerang one of downtown Vancouver’s favorite spots to gather!
Partner with Our Mission
To inspire our local community to give back, believing generosity returns!
Partner with BMRNG when you:
• Donate financial gifts.
• Engage by volunteering, creating or networking for us.
• Share about us verbally and on social media.
1) Word of Mouth | A verbal review and personal introduction about Boomerang to your friends and co- workers will inspire others to give back. Invite people to join you at Boomerang and give them a tour!
2) Social Media | Like us, Check In, Review, Share & Hashtag. Facebook: BoomerangGenerosityReturns Instagram: @bmrngbistro
Twitter: @bmrngcoffee #generosityreturns
3) Display Boomerang Info | Display the Boomerang print info at your place of work, business or home.
- Volunteer | Choose a Boomerang Volunteer Team to join on a weekly, monthly or as needed basis. Ask for a volunteer application form!
- Create | Donate your professional expertise and resources to create projects that further the Boomerang mission.
- Network | Introduce us to local businesses, organizations, non-profits, professionals and opportunities.
If you want to get involved, but aren’t sure what is the best fit, just reach out! Shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call 360.952.8127
Since 2015, we’ve been able to give back over $90,000, all through donations by our community!
You can continue to give to local homeless shelters and thrift stores… and then bring your most quality items to Boomerang to raise funds for a variety of worthy causes!
As a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, every donation is tax-deductible and comes with a receipt!
Boomerang is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization EIN 27-0464839.
Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this donation. Federal law provides that household goods must be in “good used condition or better” in order to qualify for tax deductions.